Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My mind is full!

Today I felt stretched in a million different ways and the twists and turns were ridiculous. You know, one of those days when you wake up in the morning and you contemplate the day, the tasks you will accomplish etc and then it ends up completely different then what you had expected? Today was a day In which I question if I have even a fraction of focus because as I reached for the pencil to write down the items on my "to do" list I realize that the notebook is on the desk behind me under the file folder that has the receipt for the expense report that I remember is overdue and when I open the folder there is a note reminding me to replace the light bulb in my refrigerator that I remembered I hadn't replaced since I forgot to get the cream that I oh.... wouldn't a cup of coffee be nice?... Jeez! So... that is when you just have to laugh! If I didn't laugh I would seriously be worried. It is a wonder to me how anything ever seems to get done. Things happen, tasks get completed but I wonder how? I remember when I was the multi-task queen. I could juggle dentist appointments, car insurance bids, two jobs and organize a family reunion... what the hell happened? Maybe our minds are like our stomachs... once they get stretched it takes more and more to fill them and eventually there is so much information that it all get jumbled into one giant category that can't be filtered into normalcy? I think mine is full of passwords... damn if I have to think of one more password! Well something to contemplate. At any rate... days like today I have to remind myself that the sun will set tonight, I will wake to a new day and "who the hell knows"? Isn't life grand! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment